冬は七輪で暖まりながら
木炭に火を点けました。最高気温マイナス1度。
I light charcoal. The highest temperature will be minus one degree celsius today.
点燃了木炭。最 气温 下1度。
お陽さまが雲に隠れています。
The sun is covered by clouds.
太阳 在云彩 。
空がどんよりしている日は、外に出る気がしないので
I don’t feel like going out on a cloudy day, so
天阴沉沉的时候 不想出去
おうちで手間ひまをかけたことがしたくなります。
I will do something that takes time and effort at home.
想在家 消磨些时 。
土間に七輪を出しました。
I brought a charcoal brazier to the dirt floor.
在房 拿出日式炭烤炉。
七輪で焼くのは時間がかかるけれど、
I will grill brown rice cakes on it
烧火炉 些 时
玄米餅をじっくりと焼いていこうと思います。
even though it takes time.
把糙米饼慢慢的烤制。
最近は、誕生日にいただいたネパールのマフラーを愛用しています。
I always use the scarf which I got as a birthday present. This is produced in Nepal.
最 我喜欢用生日 天朋友 给我的尼泊尔围巾。
ヒマラヤ山脈がある寒い地域のものなのでとてもあたたかいです。
It keeps me very warm as it was produced in the cold Himalaya region.
因为是为了在喜马拉 山 寒冷地区使用 编织的围巾 所以很暖和。
冬の静けさの中で、パチパチとゆっくり燃える火を見つめて
In the tranquility of winter, I watch the flame, listen to the cracking sound, and
在冬天的寂静中 望着熊熊燃烧的火
お餅が焼けるのを待ちます。
wait until the rice cakes are done.
等年糕。
炭の香りを感じながら、お餅が焦げすぎないように
Feeling the pleasant charcoal smell, I turn over the rice cakes for several times
一 感受着炭火的 味 一 不 年糕烤得太焦
何度かひっくり返していきます。
because they may get burned.
反复翻动。
昨日の晩ごはんに友人と一緒に食べたお鍋のスープが
I have some extra soup from the hot pot I had for yesterday’s dinner with my friends,
昨天晚上和朋友一起吃了火 剩下了些汤
余っているので、お餅が焼けたらスープに入れて食べようと思います。
so I will put the grilled rice cakes in it.
年糕烤好了 放在汤 吃。
畑で採れた白菜とダイコンをたくさん入れたミルク鍋です。
The milk hot pot is ready. This contains Chinese cabbages and Japanese radishes I grew at home.
火 是加入了很多在田地 摘的白 和 卜的牛奶 。
時間が経ちましたが、陽が出てこないので1日中寒い日になりそうです。
It’s still cloudy, so it will be cold all day today.
时 流 但太阳 没出来 一天 会很冷的样子。
寒いと鼻が赤くなってしまいますね。
It’s so cold that my nose got red,
一冷鼻子会变红。
あたたかいものを食べて体もポカポカしてきました。
but I feel warm because I had hot food.
吃了热热的东西 体也暖洋洋的。
さて、もう少し七輪であたたまることにします。
Well, I will warm myself a little more.
么 再稍微用日式炭烤炉烤暖和一点。
この記事が気に入ったらサポートをしてみませんか?