How to Force Shutdown iPhone X & 11 without Display before Considering iPhone Repair near Tilak Nagar
These days, we rely almost completely on our phones to do our work and stay in touch with our loved ones. So, when a sophisticated device like an iPhone breaks down, our lives turn upside down. iPhones are undoubtedly super stylish, advanced and totally But, the fact that they are prone to damages can make you worry. The components are especially delicate. And services like iPhone repair near Tilak Nagar can be expensive, especially if you don't wish to compromise on the work quality. So, here , you will find out how to fix a common issue that happens with iPhone X and 11, on your own, and save money.
When any iPhone falls down all of a sudden, the screen can break and the display can go blank. In some serious cases, the iPhone can freeze. In such cases, using the phone can be difficult because the input method on the touch screen gets Damaged. So, if your iPhone X or 11 suddenly loses display due to a fall, here's how you can force shutdown the phone before getting help from a repair center.
Turning off an iPhone X without a screen
If your iPhone X's screen is broken or Is without any display, you will have to do a hard reset first. In case you are new to this, follow these steps to make the process easier:
• Step 1: Press and then immediately release the'Volume Up' button on your iPhone X.
• Step 2: Repeat the above step with the'Volume Down'button.
• Step 3: Press and hold the Side button on the device until the screen turns black.
• Step 4: Release the iPhone and wait for some time to see the device shut down.
Turning off an iPhone 11 without a scree
With the older versions. But pressing and holding the same button on iPhone 11 will activate Siri. So, to force shutdown an iPhone 11 of Apple phones with a Home button, switching off the device without a display was easier by just pressing and holding the Lock / Unlock button. Before getting professional help from a center for iPhone repair near Tilak Nagar, follow these steps:
• Step 1: Press and release the'Volume Up' button on the right side of the device. Do not long press or hold the button as it will simply increase the ring volume.
• Step 2: Do the same thing with the'Volume Down'button, and again, do not press the button for too long.
• Step 3: Now, press and hold the 'Lock / Unlock' button until you see the screen shutting down.
• Step 4: Do not release the Lock / Unlock button in case you wish to restart the phone. Keep holding it that way until the device restarts itself.
Different versions of iPhones have different processes of shutting down. Here, you just found out how to get the job done for iPhone X and 11. However, if you have a different model of iPhone with a broken screen, you can always look for ways To switch it off online. However, avoid trying any DIY method to fix the broken screen of your iPhone. Instead, get help from a reputed center for iPhone repair near Tilak Nagar to make sure that your Apple device is in absolutely safe hands.