LAL BHATIA WAS FALSELY CONVICTED ON FABRICATED AND TRUMPED-UP CHARGES IN THE UNITED STATES, COURT DOCUMENTS REVEAL.
• To Stifle Lal Bhatia's efforts of exposing large scale criminality, facts were replicated, and Lal Bhatia was framed to protect individuals, including a number of senior officials within the United States Government. Court Documents reveal.
• Court Documents also reveal that corrupt Government Officials Within the United States Department of Justice accepted bribes to falsely charge, falsely convict and falsely incarcerate Lal Bhatia.
• Numerous questions pointing to crimes conducted by senior officials within the United States Government remain unanswered. Court Documents also reveal.
Mumbai, India (October 20, 2020) – In his tell-all, critically acclaimed book, Indicting Goliath, Lal Bhatia, author, relying on court documents, conclusively establishes, that, in exchange for favors and bribes, United States Department of Justices 'prosecutor Stephen G. Corrigan; Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent Janet Berry and others computed facts to falsely charge, falsely convict and falsely incarcerate him to conceal Seattle based Mon Wig, Managing Member, Wig Properties LLC's crimes. This is a call for action against those individuals and Government officials within the United States who continue to shelter Wig crimes.
“It took over fifty attempts and thirteen years (from 2004 through 2017) taunting seasoned federal judge; veteran prosecutors; experienced investigating agents; hardened prison wardens; vile snitches; inglorious powerful individuals; and despicable others for“ Goliath's ”(United States Government) punches to become a furious blur… ”
“By June 2017, Goliath was worn out. And on June 1, 2017 and again on June 23, 2017, twice,“ Goliath, ”through its attorney, recognized: I had“ been physically, economically, and mentally tortured, persecuted and victimized, including, falsely charged, falsely indicted, falsely convicted, and falsely incarcerated because in pursuing Wig and others prosecution I sought to publicly expose their specific crimes… ”
Indicting Goliath, page 218.
In numerous court filings, as demonstrated throughout Indicting Goliath, for example, on December 28, 2010 in United States v. Lal Bhatia, United States District Court, Northern California, Court Case No .: CR-04-40071-CW, Document Nos . 392-394; Court Case No .: CR-05-00334-SBA, Document No .: 545; Lal Bhatia v. United States Attorney's Office, Northern California, US Dist. Ct., No. California, Case No .: CV-09-05581-SBA, Document No .: 45; and Lal Bhatia v. Mon Wig, US Dist. Ct., No. California, Case No .: CV-10-00072-SBA, Document No .: 78, it was deemed admitted and conclusively established that:
• Individuals including, Assistant United States Attorney, Stephen G. Corrigan, Federal Burau of Investigation Special Agent Janet Berry, and others engineered and captured facts to falsely indict, falsely convict and falsely incarcerate Lal Bhatia, in order to conceal and protect Mon Wig's crimes , including Wig's bulk cash currency that was transferred and deposited in safe-deposit boxes at Bank of Credit and Commerce Limited, in London, England (BCCI); and involved in armored vehicles or flown from Mexico into the United States, through Wachovia Bank.
• Individuals including, prosecutor Stephen G. Corrigan, Federal Burau of Investigation Special Agent Janet Berry, and others engineered and captured facts to falsely indict, falsely convict and falsely incarcerate Lal Bhatia, in order to conceal and protect Mon Wig's crimes, including, Wig's bulk cash currency laundered through Barclays, the British Bank; Credit Suisse Group; and ABN Amro Bank.
Indicting Goliath, Appendix 2, pgs. 245-256.
This is a call on all people who believe in dignity, human rights and due process of law to raise their voices with the following message:
“I am deeply disappointed that the United States Department of Justice continues to protect corrupt government officials even after court documents reveal Lal Bhatia, on numerous occasions, identified, specified and detailed, dates Mon Wig's millions were laundered; amounts, methods used, bank account numbers, courts used by Mon Wig to launder the millions. Why have the following questions remained unanswered for over a decade?
i. Which members of Wig's Group conducted questionable transactions, that compelled Mon Wig and the corrupt government officials to fabricate facts to frame Lal Bhatia?
ii. Who suppressed the incriminating documents establishing the computed investigation that led to the Lal Bhatia's false convictions, in order to conceal and protect Mon Wig's crimes?
iii. Where are the notes memorializing, including, in exchange for assisting Wig conceal his crimes and diverting the FBI's investigation of Wig to Lal Bhatia, one prosecutor became a California State Court judge and another got a high-paying position in a prestigious law firm ??
iv. How could the prosecutor and FBI Agent, knowingly permit Wig and his cronies create the fictitious financials and other documents for the BCCI-Allied Group and Sherwin and Noble, that was ultimately found on my computers?
v. Whether there is good reason to believe that whenever AUSA Corrigan and FBI Agent Berry discovered that Mon Wig engineered the computed investigation that led to Lal Bhatia's false conviction, in order to conceal Mon Wig's specific money laundering crimes, they allowed it to go uncorrected ??
vi. How much time would Mon Wig and his cohorts' face if the aforesaid crimes were pursued?
Indicting Goliath, page 226.
The answers would confirm that, individuals within the United States Department of Justice, including, Assistant United States Attorney Stephen G. Corrigan, Federal Burau of Investigation Special Agent Janet Berry were not only aware, but in fact, facilitated Mon Wig's engineering of the trumped -up facts that led to Lal Bhatia's false charges, false indictment, false conviction and false incarceration.
“But, I had WON. Despite being tortured, persecuted, victimized, rendered weak, insignificant and significantly outnumbered for thirteen years, my relentless resolve to win since 2004, rendered the United States power to charge, indict, convict, and incarcerate irrelevant… ”