Keep In Mind Methods To Fix Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error Code 1002
Bitdefender is one of the best and most popular antivirus programs on the market, providing users with smooth and simple scanning and detection procedures as well as virus removal from the inside. Are you looking a help for "How to Fix Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error Code 1002?” while using Bitdefender in your system. This fatal error occurs while you run a program and during the installation of Bitdefender software. Due to this error, your system responds slowly while using mouse or keyboard input keys and also can crash or freezes your computer for a few seconds. Mostly, This error occurs when malware, threats, or bugs attack your device through the internet and delete any important file of the Bitdefender program.
However, you do not need to be concerned since we have a team of experts who are well-versed in Bitdefender. Our Bitdefender support services provide comprehensive Bitdefender support from the moment you buy the software until it is installed on your device. Support is available 24/7 a day, so you can contact us anytime you need it. To get in touch with our experts, you can dial our toll-free number or Bitdefender Customer Support Number (+1-855-590-2854).
Causes of Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error 1002
Here, we have mentioned the real reason behind Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error 1002
1. Virus / Malware action corrupts files.
2. When your registry files become corrupted or damaged.
3. Problems with the operating system,
4. By mistake, Bitdefender files are deleted.
Methods to Fix Bitdefender Antivirus Error Code 1002
Solution 1. Repair the Registry Entries associated with Bitdefender Error
1. Press the Windows key from the keyboard then type ‘command’ within the search space.
2. Now, press and hold the ‘CTRL’ and therefore the Shift key from the keyboard then hit the Enter button.
3. After that, choose ‘Yes’ when prompted to open the prompt.
4. Then within the prompt, type the command ‘ Regedit’ then press the Enter button to run the command.
5. In the Registry Editor, choose the files associated with the Bitdefender error 1002.
6. Now choose export from the menu file then from the ‘ Save in’ list select the folder which you would like to save lots of the backup key to the Bitdefender software.
7. After that, check whether the choice selected branch is chosen within the export range.
8. Now, select the save option.
Solution 2. Reinstall the Bitdefender Antivirus software
1. Click the Windows button from the keyboard then choose the instrument panel.
2. Then, within the instrument panel, select the choice ‘Uninstall a program’ which is found below the program.
3. Now, from the list of programs, choose Bitdefender antivirus and choose to uninstall option.
4. Then follow the on-screen instruction on the screen to exchange the software completely from your system.
5. Bitdefender antivirus can be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Solution 3. Update the driving force on your system
Sometimes thanks to the outdated and corrupted driver, you would possibly face this issue. to urge obviate this error, follow the troubleshooting steps listed below.
1. Press the Windows button then choose ‘settings’ from the list.
2. Now, within the setting, choose the choice update and security to update the driving force.
3. Then, choose the choice check for updates to see for the updates.
4. Reboot the device after upgrading the drivers to see if the error still exists. If still the error remains, advance the subsequent step.
Your problem will be solved if you use the methods mentioned. If none of the above methods work, you can seek help from Bitdefender's official website and also dial our Bitdefender Technical Support Number (+1-855-590-2854). They provide assistance 24*7 hours a day.